Persuasive Writing. A at Tree house at Oaklands school.

A Treehouse at Oaklands school.

WALT Persuade the reader to agree with my opinions.
Mrs Trotter, I feel that we need a tree house at Oaklands.
I am sure that the students will enjoy relaxing in the treehouse at school.
I also think that the students will enjoy playing  in the treehouse at school.
Firstly, it is peaceful. Secondly, it is fun. Thirdly, it is a nice place to think. Also we might have some rules for the treehouse so people don’t break stuff. We could also have signup  sheets, so people don’t hog it.


The treehouse would change and make the school stand out more.  I think we really should have a treehouse at Oaklands School. As you can see I have written a lot of reasons why we should have a treehouse at Oaklands School. So I hope if we rebuild the school, we could have a treehouse.
By Vanessa.




No comments:

Post a Comment