Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps

Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name: Vanessa
Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Improve in Maths
Do more maths in my free time. Get 1500 points in mathletics a week.
Asking questions if I don’t understand
I have improved by using the strategies I’ve learnt in the past. To do some maths at home.




Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Learning my 12 times table





Do more tables and remember it.
Practice at home and school
I used some of the strategies and learnt some of the 12 times tables.
Also I have been working really hard in maths
Learn ALL of my 12 times tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment