Oaklands School Learner Qualities

Oakland School Learner Qualities

Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks
What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
The Chinese Quizlet because I get it done on Monday after Assembly.
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
I sometimes do the SML tasks at home if I feel like I’m not going to finish it.
Which tasks have I completed well?  Why?
Mathletics because I get 1500 points or more every week.
Which tasks have been challenging?  Why?
The spelling because there’s a lot of things to complete and it’s hard.
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
I would like to do free drawing.
My next step is……..
To try and get all the bonus tasks done.

No comments:

Post a Comment